• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Three lever light switch

davemccoull

I have just replaced my faulty light switch, and would like to open the old one up, it seems like it,s in two halves, held together by a spring clip. Whats the secret for getting this clip out, i can,t see any screws holding it together.
thanks in advance.

AceHigh

Someone on here did a thread on opening them and replacing the circuit breaker. I will go look for it.

At the prices of used ones, hardly worth fixing IMO (except to keep around as a spare maybe)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to press the back piece, in, to get the wire clip out. A C-clamp will help.

There are a variety if 3 lever light switch assemblys(they are not all the same).

davemccoull

Thanks to Aces High and Doghead, Parts are hard to get hold of in U.K. so we need to save whatever we can. Using a C clamp sounds good I,ll try it tomorrow.

Thanks again guys
Dave.