• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Three quick Newbie questions

Bravotroop

1. Any opinions of Eastern Surplus in Philadelphia, PA? 2. Can I remove the fitting next to the oil-pressure sending unit to run a direct-pressure gauge in tandem with my flaky sender/gauge? 3. Is there any down-side to removing the air can (looks like 6 bolts and and a few easy-to-reach lines) to get at the sender unit easier? Posting a pic I found on another thread. Thanks!

Attachments

m715rick

First class, Helpful, and a very reliable service to the first question.
Yes to the second question. (all my trucks have more accurate and reliable capillary temperature and oil pressure gauges).
And lastly, anything you can remove with ease (and competence) to assist fulfilling tasks is your decision.

dmetalmiki

First class, Helpful, and a very reliable service to the first question.
Yes to the second question. (all my trucks have more accurate and reliable capillary temperature and oil pressure gauges).
And lastly, anything you can remove with ease (and competence) to assist fulfilling tasks is your decision.
Roger that. And (Eastern Surplus have been a 'mainstay' on the site forever!).

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you get a crystal clear shipping quote/price from Eastern before paying. Also expect any refunds for whatever reason to be a credit and no refund even if they are out of stock and their fault.

FYI, YMMV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks