• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thunder Over Michigan

Dodgeman1941

20th Century at War has been tasked with running the convoy portion of the VN battle. There is a VN battle both days. A couple of things, for the VN vehicles, they need to be either flat or Semi gloss OD. I'm not going to get picky if it is WW2 green, Post ww2 semi, VN semi, or 383, or solid black for gun trucks, but post VN camo won't fly {sorry, don't mean to get stitch-nazi}. There will be a manditory driver's meeting between the WW2 battle and the VN battle at the 20th C@W camp. The reason this is manditory is that there are places we can not drive becuase of markers for the Blue Angles and we will be working with helicopter landings and pyro. We do not want any missunderstanding and some thing or someone getting hurt. The scenario is going to be an ambush, we will be jumping out of the vehicles and fighting, so plan accordingly for uniform and weapon. The scenario will not conclude until after we drive off, they are some aircraft attacks after we leave, so keep that in mind for yourself and anyone riding along. If you have an MV that won't fit in the battle, they always have the vehicle show area.

Please post, or pm me with what your taking and troop cap, we want to make sure we have a count to match reenactors and vehicle seats.

If you have any questions, or comments, feel free to post, or pm me and we'll talk.

Lew VB
20th Century at War

Myspace.com/20thCatW