• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

thundering M1008 3" straight piped

krall

yeah wildpeaks, you run them too? I haven't run them on the road yet, still waiting on title problems, you like them? I went that route for more miles as I am going to be running the truck a good bit ( Lord willing ) truck seems to have been a curse up till now so we shall see.

krall

yeah can someone help me here I have it in my Iphone but have never posted anyhting to the web or tryed to view it, I can message it to someone that knows what they are doing or mabie give me a clue how to.

There should be a way to save it to you computer.
I'm not familiar with iPhones. But if you have a usb cable you should be able to upload it to your computer. Or you could send it via bluetooth if your computer has bluetooth capabilities. Or maybe you can email it to yourself from your phone.
Then just upload it to youtube.

Matt1031

yeah can someone help me here I have it in my Iphone but have never posted anyhting to the web or tryed to view it, I can message it to someone that knows what they are doing or mabie give me a clue how to.

How do I upload a video from my Apple iPhone to YouTube? :: Online Tech Support Help :: Ask Dave Taylor!®

or if you don't like Youtube, you can upload to Photobucket and they'll give you a link to share the vid. Just make sure the sub album with the video in it is marked "public" or else no one will be able to view it.
Photobucket Mobile | Apps | iPhone

krall

ok just some updated pictures of the truck, got the windows tinted and added the running lights.

now I did run this to work the other day and I feel no problems in back pressure but BUT I did have to put a new IP pump in and my buddy that did it put a preformance IP pump and I feel that it really makes her go, now she just purrrs going down the road and it isn't all that loud but she is a screamer when I go up the hills. I don't feel its a big problem with the noize but I do go up two mountians to work and there is a spot where there is a burm on each side of the mountian and going up that was LOUD , I had to plug my ears and I listen to music very loud so for me to have to do that it was loud.

other then that I am in love with this truck and will be painting it all tan here in a few days hopefully. will be going to get some masking tape and sand paper and hope to get into that this weekend.

Attachments

krall

shoot that didn't work on the link, oh well I aint gonna get it if you look up derek krall i face book that has all my uploads of the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks