• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tie down kits....

axlr8

whered be the best place to buy a few tie down kits....anyone here have any and rants and raves against it? thanks for your time

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
axlr8 where did you find those and how does the system attach to the bed? Is that for drop sides only? do tell.

Rick

axlr8

i honestly was wondering what beds they are for also......i saw one at a mv during a parade....its the only one i could find on internet

axlr8

if anyone has any shackles or hooks they need gone i need some and a cousin is looking for some...let me know....also....i am trying to get a pair of the kits above and would like to know if anyone has any theyd sell me...thanks :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks