• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tie rod end

Lee Alessi

the passenger tie rod end is WAY more worn than i originally thought. ill order one if i have to, but anyone have a part number for the local parts house? i need it yesterday, as i have quite a few things to do this weekend. i cannot pull it off to go compare, then i couldnt drive it!

i SHOULD have my drop bed on tomorrow, right now im bedless....... looks funny!

Somemedic

I am now in the same boat. Only number I can give my parts guy is 2530007521602 and he says that number doesnt help him. For whatever reason if Lee and Lowtech wrote something above, its not showing up. A Meritor number is what Im needing for the curbside tie rod end.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Arvin Meritor is real close to me, and I have to go there on other business later this week anyway, so when I stop in I will see if I can get any info. All of the old guys I knew from the Rockwell days are long gone but I'll give it a try.

Somemedic

Gentlemen:

I replaced my tie rod end with a Euclid E4611 tie rod end. For the most part they are a duplicate of the old tie rod end, with a zerk fitting as well. The E4611 is for the curbside so if you go to the parts store make sure you let them know if its the passenger or driverside, as the driverside is a different number.

The tie rod end with tax was $34. Power Brake and Spring on Melton Rd (Rt 20) in bee-yoo-tee-full Gary, IN. Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks