• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tilt wheel in cucv

Sportsmanfromkc

My tilt I purchased dropped right in and was driving within an hour. Luck that the guy had the key but it was a plug and play. Think he said it was from an 84 or 86 pickup. All I was missing under dash was a few extra wires for cruise control, but didn't plan on using that anyways.

Well if this is the case im going to try this again Guys im telin ya i had a time lol thanks for all the info i have the army m1008 that might get the treatment first lol thanks again yall for the input and detailed info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks