• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time to turn up pump, help!

Rubenk

I've read the stickied thread and all the others that I could find, but i'm not finding any pictures that really help.

I have a pyro installed, and have baseline temps, but cant find the fuel rate adjustment on my pump. I think it might be under this cover, but dont want to remove anything without asking first.

I know this is a daily question here, but please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

*EDIT* Update to the question. I removed those 2 bolts, pulled the cover right off, and reinstalled the 2 bolts. I left the cover off.

I was then able to turn the adjustment screw just like in the stickied thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

shenkmen

Don't forget to try searching...

CLick Advanced search --> type "turn up fuel" in the "Keyword"(s) box --> select "The Deuce" from the "Search in Forum(s)" box and click "Search Now".

The tenth post in the search results will help you. Ignore the first post as it is worthless. :-D

I'm not busting your stones. I'm just teaching a man to fish. :-D

Last edited:

Rubenk

Don't forget to try searching...

CLick Advanced search --> type "turn up fuel" in the "Keyword"(s) box --> select "The Deuce" from the "Search in Forum(s)" box and click "Search Now".

The tenth post in the search results will help you. Ignore the first post as it is worthless. :-D

I'm not busting your stones. I'm just teaching a man to fish. :-D
Before you try teaching a man to fish, perhaps you should learn to read. My OP clearly stated that I have searched and came up with no conclusive results.

This site is the absolute worst for telling people to search instead of posting useful information that contributes to a thread.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
please point me in the right direction
He did.

May I ask, how many threads did you read? Should we really repost the same information, daily?

barefootin

Looks like you need to do some cleaning.....:-D

To answer your question. Yes, it is located under the cover being held down by the safety wired bolts you have shown in your picture.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do not report a post, just because you don't like the answer. Wasting our(mods) time, will result in restricted use of the site.

Rubenk

He did.

May I ask, how many threads did you read? Should we really repost the same information, daily?
He told me to read the stickied thread that ive scoured 100 times already.

Looks like you need to do some cleaning.....:-D

To answer your question. Yes, it is located under the cover being held down by the safety wired bolts you have shown in your picture.
Thank you, if i remove those bolts to remove the cover will I need to do anything but put the bolts back?

Rubenk

Do not report a post, just because you don't like the answer. Wasting our(mods) time, will result in restricted use of the site.
It would make sense that the mods prefer useful posts rather than the large amount of garbage that is spewed, my apologies for wanting to improve the site.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
and all the others that I could find
Roughly, how many was this?

How long have you researched this , before posting?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
my apologies for wanting to improve the site.
My apologies for banning you for a week for displaying a crappy attitude.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks