• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tiny bubbles

deepseeman

So there I am just finishing up replacing both alternators and trying to stop the squeak coming from the belts. After a brief moment of success I notice an oil drip from a rubber line. i immediately investigate. I crawl under my truck look up and notice the oil cooler line leaking, but to my dismay I see tiny bubbles coming from the seam between my head and block. I have'nt had any engine issues and do not have any oil in the coolant. is this the beginning of the end of my head gasket? can anyone recommend a diesel shop in San Diego?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks