• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire flat!!

Hoxman

Thanks.

There are 2 o-rings in each hub that are failure prone. Erik's military surplus has them.
Thank you. We replaced them. I know the post said the o-ring, but I meant that they had been replaced.. I'm stuck in this possible hub thing.. Not sure what or how the hub needs to be fixed..

welldigger

There's not a whole lot in there. Have you checked the piece of air line that goes from the side of the hub to the hollow stud? The bearings also have built in seals but I believe those are to keep the grease in more than anything.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just fixed a friend's A3 that had the front right tire constantly going flat. While removing the CTIS hardware so we could remove the wheel from the truck, we found one of the brass connectors had a hairline crack in it. Replaced it with a part from Lowe's, hasn't leaked nor gone flat since.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks