• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire question and wheel question.

7081M1102

I did do a search :)

Looks like the wheel size for my M1102 is 8-6.5 and 16.5 x 8.25" What is the offset? I thought I saw +3?

The tires have "Military OZ". What does this mean?

This is for M1102 trailer.

DeadParrot

By rough measurement of the rims/tires I took off my 1101, the offset is about 2.5". No clue on the Military OZ. Mine have that as well.

The common civilian rim substitution is early 2000s Chevy, Ford or Dodge 3/4 ton PU rims. Sometime in the later 2000's they switched to metric sizes.

Replacement lug nuts can be found at OReillys. Dorman #611-052.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
"Military OZ" marking denotes is an OZone stable tire designed for long shelf life, and able to withstand sun without oxidizing and cracking a little more than a regular tire.

7081M1102

By rough measurement of the rims/tires I took off my 1101, the offset is about 2.5". No clue on the Military OZ. Mine have that as well.

The common civilian rim substitution is early 2000s Chevy, Ford or Dodge 3/4 ton PU rims. Sometime in the later 2000's they switched to metric sizes.

Replacement lug nuts can be found at OReillys. Dorman #611-052.
Positive offset I assume. Towards the trailer not away and sticking out. The best I have found is a zero offset.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks