• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire sizes on a m916a3

Timberslinger

So I never did post the results on the t case swap in case anyone was wondering. I did get the old style case in the 900 series tractor with minimum effort. Not perfect but it works. For the input shaft I used half of the original and slid part of another shaft on it that matched the t case. Don’t know what it was off of actually ��. The output to rear stayed the same and the front had to be shortened. Chop saw and welder. Wouldnt recommend it for any truck running hwy speeds. To keep things simple I connected the forward sprang to the existing 4wheel engage airline and instructed the guys to only use it in forward. Don’t need it in reverse that badly anyway. Also had to modify the air tanks a bit to get the case to fit but overall works well, haven’t split one since. It’s not original and it’s not as pretty but doggoneit it works. Still like the new m916 better though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks