• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tire sizes

M1075

Shorter. You do not want 12.5R20s on a 5 ton. They are the same diameter as a 9.00x20. 14.5R20 is the same diameter as an 11.00x20.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But will they fit on my M543 with the same wheels and not alteration to the truck?
I am completely ignorant on tires and wheels so any info. is appreciated.
James G.

jasonjc

Skip the 12.50R20 there are TOO small for a five ton.
the 14.50R20 will fit the rims ok I'm not shure if as duals they will clear each other or not I think they would just not 100%.
The 11.00R20 like the G177 or the like would be real good/best choice unless you plan on a lot of hard core off roading but then the wreaker would not be a good choice for that.
as last look there are still great deals on some of the G177.
And I've seen alot of 5 ton in the service with those tries on them.
and there are alot of the "OEM" 1100-20 NDT cheap that look good to.(the ndt's are like what is on the truck now)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks