• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire Source in OK

mikew

Hello All,

I'm looking for a set of ten 11.00x20 tires.

I know lots of folks have them, and at great prices, but by the time I ship the to my place in Oklahoma City it starts costing a fortune!

I was hoping to find someone within a hundred miles or so of me, that way I could go pick them up.

Anybody have any suggestions as to who sells tires in my area?

I'd prefer 11.00R20 radials like the Firestone T831, Goodyear G177, Michelin XL or similar, but would be willing to consider 11.00-20 NDCC's.

Thanks!

Mike W.

M1075

Hello All,

I'm looking for a set of ten 11.00x20 tires.

I know lots of folks have them, and at great prices, but by the time I ship the to my place in Oklahoma City it starts costing a fortune!

I was hoping to find someone within a hundred miles or so of me, that way I could go pick them up.

Anybody have any suggestions as to who sells tires in my area?

I'd prefer 11.00R20 radials like the Firestone T831, Goodyear G177, Michelin XL or similar, but would be willing to consider 11.00-20 NDCC's.

Thanks!

Mike W.
Mike-

I have a set of Michelin XL 11R20 tires on deuce wheels and a set of Michelin XL 11R20 tires on 5 ton wheels. Both are currently on trucks, but I plan to replace them soon with singles. Would either set work? I am in OKC.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, stay away from James.....He is a bad person........

Only kidding. James is a great guy to deal with. He just picked up a bunch of tires and can make you a great deal.

Oh and he has a great shipping company.......if anyone didn't know.

dctrack44

Benson Lumber Company in Pawhuska Oklahama has a bunch and others too. really a good guy deal with. phone # 918 287 3788. let him know Bunker surplus in Wyandotte
sent you.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks