• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire swap

shadowdd

I'm looking to swap my tires from my current Michelin 14Rx20s to Michelin 395s. My 14s are in great condition with some side cracks but minimal at that and I have all the 395s but what I don't have is time. I am putting a feeler out to anyone that wants all 7 of the 14s to see if someone wants the tires for doing the physical swap for me. Who knows, maybe that is a totally unrealistic request but it is out there none the less. If there is any interest I will take pictures of all 7 of the 14s so you can see the condition. I would estimate all 6 mounted to the truck are 90% and one new spare.

Thanks,
Bryan

sandcobra164

Bryan,
Just out of curiosity, are the 395's on wheels already or will the person have to remove the 14's from the current wheels and remount the 395's? I'm not in the market but that would be my question if I were considering this.

Joseph

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Are they just the XL tires or XZLs? So just a physical swap tires on and off or are we talking insert installs and everything over to your current wheels and reassemble?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I would be down for it but it would be after thanksgiving. Are you interested in the hutchinson beadlock inserts?

shadowdd

I would be down for it but it would be after thanksgiving. Are you interested in the hutchinson beadlock inserts?

I am not in too much of a rush. I was planning on just moving the inserts from the new wheels over to the existing wheel.

Thanks,
Bryan

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well its no fun to removd and install inserts. Spreading tires and crap.

Ford Mechanic

I'd do the swap for you and just want the 14.00's in return as long as they're in decent shape. But I'm a little far from you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks