• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires flu 419 need 5 tires

govsurplus

want to spend my Santa money can you help me I have 5 black doughnuts with lots of tread but the air leaks out of the sidewalls would not trust them with tubes would like to get some experienced tires in good shape or some new ones if the price is better than right. Looking forward to hearing from you. THANKS Tony

williamh

want to spend my Santa money can you help me I have 5 black doughnuts with lots of tread but the air leaks out of the sidewalls would not trust them with tubes would like to get some experienced tires in good shape or some new ones if the price is better than right. Looking forward to hearing from you. THANKS Tony
First. Happy new year 🥳

Second. What type of tires ? 9.20 11.20 ?? Looking for Duce , lmtv, Humvee ?? Gotta put more info out there if your looking for something. I’ve had good luck myself with csm. Just gonna need more input 🤖

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
First. Happy new year 🥳

Second. What type of tires ? 9.20 11.20 ?? Looking for Duce , lmtv, Humvee ?? Gotta put more info out there if your looking for something. I’ve had good luck myself with csm. Just gonna need more input 🤖
Flu419 is a SEE. Small emplacement excavator. His title says it.

12.5R20s.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
@South may still have some new ones.

Or colony tire has some 335s

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks