• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires from GL at Hooks, Tx

Elideclan2

I have a question for you guys that have bought parts ect.... From government liquidation. I have a Hemtt and are in need of some tires from hooks TX. If I were to win an auction how/ who can I use to ship them as well as pick them up?

Last edited by a moderator:

two.fiveM35

If I recall there is a SS member that lives up there who help with pick ups. Maybe someone that remembers who it is can post his name. Or a search may bring it up.

KansasBobcat

You might consider buying from a tire dealer that buys a lot of tires there such as Feltz Tire Co. They inspect and guarantee them. I got 7 new Wranglers for HMMWV from them. The truck shipping was pretty reasonable.

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I have purchased many tires from Rodney Feltz over the years. If he says the tire is 90% that is just what it is. He has some sort of deal with the shipping outfits that allow him to ship in a reasonable way. Last I knew he had an operation in TX and WI..

If you search for "Feltz Tire" you will come up with an EPay page that has his contact info. Pull up one of his tire specific adds and at the bottom will be contact info. Just because you do not see the tire you want on the EPay page it does not mean he does not have the tire you want. He has all the tires we generally want.

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Feltz has this huge operation outside the RRAD gate, there is this employee whos job it is to dismount 37's from 24 bolt rims all day. I never saw a more huge pile of rim nuts in my life.

Hainebd

I am going to Texas early October and could bring back for. Just kick in for fuel and pay all tolls from Jersey to your place. I can pick up if timing is right or have jeepster pu for you and hold. I will not haul more than 14.

Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks