• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tires on east coast?

shootist

does anyone know of a tire dealer in New England,
that has 9 x 16's NDT's?
I'm trying to save on shipping by just driving to get 'em
shipping adds nearly 50% to each tire BOGUS!!:mad:

shootist

Still cant find those tires around here unless I mail order 'em from the left coast or south west...to expensive..

I would hate to have to put girly cars tires on only because I cant find any NDT's or NDCC's within 300 miles!..............:shock:

FormerNewMVGuy

Have you tried "Universal vintage tire" ? they will be at our show in april MTA* Spring Swap Meet
They have brand new tires NDT and NDCC, I'm sure they arent cheap, but they always have the 9.00- 16 with them.

Prolly wouldnt be that long of a ride for ya...

Plus you can camp, so you could make a weekend out of it!

Last edited:

shootist

I just checked Universals site. Prices are "ok" shipping "not bad"

but I did just found some Coker Firestones at Summit Racing
same tires that Universal has but they were cheaper per unit.
and shipping is less.

I'm going to wait a couple weeks to see if I can locate any around this area, if not
I will probably by from Summit. By the way I'm pricing 900-16 NDT's
here is a link to them should anyone be interested. just type NDT in the keyword window

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/COK-71025/

Last edited:

BEASTMASTER

if you go to the flea mkt in boxboro 3/13 there is usually some sneakers up there for sale. it used to be the LOWELL show. there could be some there, not gauranteed. has been in previous shows.

longshot2171

Moore's Tire Sales Inc. 1436 Taylor Road. Owego, NY 13827 Phone: (607) 748-4107. They Are a Tire wholesaler who can order the STA military or the Superlug tire. They have a dpot in Albany, but maybe they will ship.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know what kind of prices your getting ,but the 1 place here in michigan that usually keeps only 1 set of
9:00 X 16's in stock wants upward of $200.00 each . 2cents

shootist

Porkysplace
I got 211.00 ea and 36.00 shipping for 4. from Summit
Haven't bought yet still shopping around

AN/GRC-46

Coker's new catalog lists them at $248 each, with tubes $32.95 each. This seems strange since several dealers list the same tire (Coker brand) at $215. You might try just contacting a local independent tire dealer and see if they can order some. My local guy can and will order anything that's made, US or Foreign.