• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires wearing out too fast

Action

So, he is told his tire is wearing in the center of tread due to too much air.
He says he is running 30 psi.
Then he is told to put in more air.
????

Augi

Check the ball joints and radius rod ends. I know I have to replace mine when I start blowing thru tread. I replace the offending joint and the tires stop wearing. Simply out of alignment will have similar symptoms because when the joints get loose the alignment wanders all over the place.

I've put about 40k or 50k mi on my truck and replaced two sets of ball joints and tie rod ends. I've also been thru about a dozen tires, MT's and MT/R's. Mostly I shred the sidewalls long before the tread is gone.

Augi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks