• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires & Wheels

comdiver

I am off to buy some "new to me" commercial truck tires today. I am hoping for something like Goodyear G177 in 1200R20 size. I have to look at what he has. My first thought was to put them on my old wheels, but I remember seeing some m135 and m211 trucks in a scrap yard. It's been a while, but I think one truck had combat rims on it. I think it was the M135. If so, do you think the wheels will be the same offset and width as the standard M135 or M34 wheels? What do you think in general? What are they worth? Do you think I need to worry about rust, I know I won't see them broken down before buying them? Are they held together by grade 8 bolts and nuts?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks