• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires?

conny

What I understand about the tires.....NDT....11.00x18 or 11x18....radial, tubeless, 6 ply and 7.50-8.00 rim width....Is there anything else I need to know. Looking for a bit more than basic information. Talking with a tire manufacturer in Taiwan about making tires. It helps that my wife is Taiwanese/Chinese and I travel to Taiwan with her. I might be going with her in November for a couple weeks and could stop by the manufacturer in person. If I knew the company Coker tire used, they would only have to lower the ply rating. Thank you. They can only say yes or no. WTH. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tread is NDCC not NDT. Non directional cross country. Tire manufacturing requires expensive dies. And minimum run quantities to make the run worthwhile. This size is available domestically new.

conny

The size is available. The correct type is not. I'm 62 and not ignorant on what would be required. But ok, if you're all satisfied, I'm done here.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cokertire.com, $420 ea.
No need to get annoyed. No way for anyone to assume you know what is involved to manufacture tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks