• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires?

DonK

Looking for tips, hints, clues, etc...got 31's now. Dry rote has driven my drive to replace them. Looking at GY Wrangler Dura-Trac (commercial traction)...Any thoughts?

andybritt2002

Looking for tips, hints, clues, etc...got 31's now. Dry rote has driven my drive to replace them. Looking at GY Wrangler Dura-Trac (commercial traction)...Any thoughts?

VERY good tires! ive got them on my dually and its hard to keep tires on it from the weight etc. These tires last a LONG time and provide GREAT traction in sled pulls etc. and are very road friendly. Ive only had them since jan and ive put 3-4k on them they still look new. Easy 50k miles a set from what ive been reading with other diesel members.

rjinga

Hey, I didn't see that you were Social Circle. I was in there about a month ago and I don't remember them mentioning Dura Tracs. Also, Goodyear isn't listed at all on their website. What are you driving?

DonK

TR is an On-Line seller they had them for $159 with a $40 rebate...$149 each with shipping I think.
Haven't looked at the mount/balance/disposal cost yet....guess it's just about a wash. I like the boys at Bulldog, I'll give the LOCAL boys the business...

JUNKYARDJOHN

I've got a set of 5 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S M&S LT235/85 R16 6 ply on 8 bolt stock military rims that came on the M1031 I bought a couple of weeks ago. the truck has 10,718 miles on it. The spare still has the sticker on it. They don't seem to be checked any. I just bought 37s yesterday & ordered rims today. I'm going to sell these for $400 here in s/e ky. if you're interested. I don't know anything about them. p.m. me your email address if you're interested in them & I'll take some pictures of them when it gets light out . I'm not trying to talk you into anything... just reading your post & thought I'd throw it out there. :smile: John