• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Title a 1973 m35 a2 in calif..historic?

bracebldr

HEY COULD USE GUIDANCE REGISTERING A DUECE FROM SR97 IN CALIFORNIA. I WAS THINKING HISTORIC PLATE NOT COMMERCIAL??????????????????
WHAT EXPERIENCES AND PITFALLS HAVE YOU SEEN OR HAD SPECIFIC TO CALIFORNIA.:smile::smile::smile:

frodobaggins

Not to be rude, but typing in all caps is hard on the eyes and most people will just look at your post and move on. Good luck though.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You might want to check that "Caps Lock" button on your puter.

There are several guys on the site from CA and a lot of information has been posted about your question.

As I understand it you do need a Commercial Drivers License out there to drive a deuce on the public roads.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CA historical isn't that hard or that expensive. Turn off the caps and do a search. If you have any questions, just PM me I'll be happy to walk you through it.

KsM715

Wow I am sorry I thought I asked for help. Not a typing lesson. So if a post all in caps comes up........just look away!!:cookoo:

Frodo wasnt trying to give you a typing lesson, he was trying to help you out.
I'm sure you went and read the forum rules before you signed up as a member but just in case I'll quote you a little piece....

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Please do your best to use proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read!

Thats quoted directly from the forum rules.

bracebldr

sorry

I am sure in hindsight it may not have been meant to be rude. I therefore apologize for my response. It felt like when someone says something and then at the end says JUST KIDDING so again my apology. A sidenote my competer at work is messed up to man people spilling drinks on it so caps stuck and certain keys dont work.

jim

KsM715

Excellent reply:). My first impression of you just did a 180. (that does not happen often). I half expected a smart a** reply but happy to see it was not.

Good luck with registering your deuce.