• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Titling a Gov Liquidation Trailer in Virginia

Capehenery

It really depends on the DMV you go to. I just recently received a title for an old M105 that has never been titled or registered. I sent in a bill of sale signed by the seller and 2 forms I pulled off the DMV website. took over one month but did it all by mail. In another instance I was helping a friend with title issues and the closest DMV said it could not be don for x reason. Went to a different DMV and was out in 20 min with a new title. Unfortunately you ran into an order taker rather than a can do person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks