• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM -20P and -34P

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Don't see any of the Goat TM's uploaded for DS or GS maintenance (other than the engine). Anyone have these on electrons?

goat whisperer

Manuals?

Good morning,

I´m not sure if I understand your question.
If you are looking for manuals I can provide the following:

• TM 9 2320-242-10
  • TM 9 2320-242-20 & 20 PARTS
  • TM 9 2320-242-34 & 34 PARTS
  • TM 9 2815-214-34 ENGINE
  • LO 9 2320-242-12
  • MIL-E-62045B
  • MIL-T-62046C
  • MIL-T-62047B
  • Detroit Diesel Parts Manual

Have a nice day over there....

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Yes, the TM section does not have these manuals. If you could send them into the TM upload section if you have them on PDF. Or you can email them to me and I'll get them loaded.

Viel am Dankt

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
BIG THANKS TO GOAT WHISPERER for providing the M561 TM's. I will work with PATRACY to get them in the TM section. Thanks again to GOAT WHISPERER who sent us these TMs from the other side of the pond. Maybe someday I can get a DUKW and swim it to Germany---but that would make Clinto too jealous. I now have a 20P but will have to send it to PATRACY for uploading.

Last edited:

goat whisperer

-20 Organizational Maintenance Manual

BIG THANKS TO GOAT WHISPERER for providing the M561 TM's. I will work with PATRACY to get them in the TM section. Thanks again to GOAT WHISPERER who sent us these TMs from the other side of the pond. Maybe someday I can get a DUKW and swim it to Germany---but that would make Clinto too jealous. I now have a 20P but will have to send it to PATRACY for uploading.
The -20 "P" is online... the -20 (Organizational Maintenance Manual) is missing...
I tried to upload it several times, but it didn´t work :evil:

mendo

well, I got something wrong with mine then, I still get the message that this one cannot be opened because acrobat cannot decrypt file. I got the other one great, just have trouble on this one. Any tips greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Gamagoat1

well, I got something wrong with mine then, I still get the message that this one cannot be opened because acrobat cannot decrypt file. I got the other one great, just have trouble on this one. Any tips greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Try updating your Adobe reader. Just right click on help then check for updates. Mine is version 11.06

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks