• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for a "Machine Shop Trailer" needed

54reo

Does anyone have a copy of the TM for these trailers?

I don't think they have an "M" number, but if they do, does anyone know what it is?

Attachments

papercu

trailer

Maybe this (?)
Shop Equipment, General Purpose Repair, Semitrailer Mounted, Couse Manufacture, Model MEDL FSN...4940-287-4894 I have a 55- manual and maybe another TM somewheres. Wayne

54reo

Maybe this (?)
Shop Equipment, General Purpose Repair, Semitrailer Mounted, Couse Manufacture, Model MEDL FSN...4940-287-4894 I have a 55- manual and maybe another TM somewheres. Wayne
That would be the one. I believe "Couse" made the first ones in this series.

If you would like to sell them, I would be in the market!

If you don't want to get rid of them, perhaps they could be uploaded to the TM section here?

Thanks so much!

jatonka

Machine Shop Trailer

I have several manuals for that trailer, my 2 1/2 ton truck shop maker was Couse, but Southwest made many of the semi trailer shop sets. If you give me your trailer model I can get a manual or several out for you. It should be similar to "SEORLT" JT out

54reo

I have several manuals for that trailer, my 2 1/2 ton truck shop maker was Couse, but Southwest made many of the semi trailer shop sets. If you give me your trailer model I can get a manual or several out for you. It should be similar to "SEORLT" JT out
JT,

Mine is a "Southwest Truck Body" model.

Model #: SGPRSMD

Attachments

jatonka

machine Shop trailer manual

54Reo, I have the TM9-4940-430-34P Maintenance Repair Parts and Special Tools List for your model SGPRSMD. Dated May 1982

I also have 5 manuals for the SGPRSM semi trailer mounted shop equipment, TM5-4940-210-15 Operator,Organizational,Field and Depot Maintenance Manual dated Jan 1964
TM594940-219-12 Operators and Organizational maintenance manual dated August 1969
TM5-4940-219-35 Direct and General Support and Depot Maintenance Manual dated February 1970
TM5-4940-219-35P Direct and General Support and Depot Maintenance Repair Parts and special tools list dated February 1971
TM9-4940-559-14&P Operator's,Unit,Direct Support and General Support Maintenance manual including Repair Parts and Special Tools list dated September 1991
JT out

camojoe

Hallo, I don't know If You have the right TM yet. I've uploaded the TM 9-4940-549-14P on Scribd: TM 9-4940-549-14P SGPRSMD
where You can download it.
Could I use Your pics for my webshots album and do You have more detailed pics of the original stuff? If You need manuals of the machines, just ask me!
Thanks in advance,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks