• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM for M105A1 Trailer

ems4ty

Does anyone have any or all of the TM's for an M105A1 Trailer? I briefly checked the TM section but didn't come across any.

Thanks,

papercu

trailer

It should be there, the number is TM 9-2330-213-14&P but it is getting hard to find things there. Mod, if you are reading this, is it possible to make sub-section there? Wayne

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: trailer

Working on that Wayne. Just a matter of disecting and replanting them.

papercu

trailer

Thanks Kenny, I'm always amazed at all you do, did you find a way to cram 48 hours into 24 hours or something? :eek: Wayne

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

There are a few. The one here has good info. There is another, a 1968 version, that is better in some ways. If I can find some time to scan it to PDF, i'll submit it. What do you need to know?

ems4ty

Just looking for info on my trailer that I bought from mhb285. Trailer looks really good. Gotta go through the brakes though. The trailer wiring harness plug is faulty. It works, but 3 pins or so push back into it and from what I hear, its not repairable. Got a new one on the way. Don't need a TM for the wiring, pretty self explained. But, for the brakes, a TM would be helpful to ensure that its all put together properly.

Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks