• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm manuals?

mattg2448

Well I am very new to the forum and i want to say Hi first before i come barging in with questions.

I am looking to find some online TM manuals for an AM General M35A2 and maybe a break down of the axles?

As i said i am new here and I don't know much about military vehicles so it might be a little different dealing with me.. lol. Right now my father owns a unknown year Am General m35a2 with winch and we have some problems with it.. to list them...

Ticking starter (Maybe seized?)
Leaky axle shaft seals
Hard to put in 1st and Reverse
Broken horn switch/ button
No working lights(turn, head lights brake lights)
Very bad brakes(Peddle down to the floor)
None of the gauges work.
Winch acts like its not getting any power.
And Much much more..

So if any one could point me into the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can find the TMs here Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite .

Make sure you have good batteries. That could be the starter problem.

Leaking axle seals are pretty common. Do a search for "axle seal replacement" and you should find some good info.

The deuce won't go into first and reverse as well as it will the other gears, especially if the truck is moving at the moment. First and reverse gears arn't synchronized.

Bad brakes are a common problem also. A search should turn up many results.

Frist thing I'd do with the winch is to check your shear pin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks