• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM numbers for clutch change requested

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gents and Ladys,
I would appreciate some assistance, please. I am going to change the clutch, press plate, pilot, and throw out on the Raven Deuce. Don't seem to be able to locate TM that describes such action for deuce with winch. (Let "flaming" start NOW! LOL) Best I could do was the 204-35. Thanks for the help.
God bless,
Tony:cookoo:

DieselBob

The core TM is 9-2320-361-34, chapter 4, section 4-1. If you refer to the "Equipment Condition" statement at the start of each section it will list previous steps you need to preform. Hope this helps.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To add to the above posts, the 209 or 361 numbers, the 209 manual was issued before the 361 manual. They both contain the same info, just one is a newer version than the other.

You want to find and save all of the TMs for either or both series TMs, to have a complete set for your personal use.

Remember the -10 is the basic operators manual
the -12 is the Lube order
the -20, unit level repairs
the -34, Depot level repairs(most complex)
the ones ending in P, are parts listings with exploded views of all the parts.

I save them in sets, in folders(pdf files) and view the folders with the medium size thumbnails, that way I can actually see the file as a book(like the real TM) and see what is in it.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you Gentlemen! I certainly appreciate your assistance! Amazing the depth of the "knowledge pool" here on S.S.2cents Couldn't find the 209-34-2-1 on the site I had been downloading from, so will go to jatonka! THANKS AGAIN!
God bless,
Tony:)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks