• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM part location

ohiohmmwv

I've been searching the TM for the small aluminum channel and bolts that cover up the bundle of wires from the rear lights. It's down in the body below the rear tail lights. Anyone know what page that's on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good question, The closest I came was a bracket that attaches to the top of the fender inside the 1rst Parts TM. I'll see if I can't see a P/N on either of them later. Just got done trying to ground one of my antennas missing a ground strap when I got it, finally found a screw with the right threading, then of course the screw is too long. Story of my life.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to know if you have the new or old "D" beam installed...the new trucks have a thicker "D" beam.
so there 2 styles of wire guards, old and new.

ohiohmmwv

Actually I'm not sure if it's just the PDF I have or something else. My TM doesn't find that part number. I only need to know the screws and bolts and wire loop parts. I actually have the aluminum boxed shape piece. Just trying to replace all the rusty hardware. Anyone know what Figure number it's under in the TM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
look in the 280 series; 24p, part 1, figure 88, item 48

I just used the search function in adobe. I don't know the updated part number RWH referenced so I don't know if it is the 387 series?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks