• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM scan of NA exhaust bits I'm hunting for...

Adamlee

Just wanted to see if my Adobe reader capabilities were on target...this jpeg shows all the little assorted bits pertaining to NON-turbo multifuel exhaust, but it looks like a little bit of the tippy-top of the exhaust stack got cut off for some reason....whatever! The stuff I need is in the pic....stack, bend, pipe to manifold, muffler, clamps, I do have the small flexible section....

Later when my kids are done with ice skating practice I'll try and look for the picture again and see if I can figure out why the whole image wasn't saved...

Adam Lee

mangus580

I will do some digging this weekend. Like I said, my clamps might not be any good anymore (been almost 2 years since I took it off so I cant remember)

Adamlee

deuce exhaust...got it!

Fellas, I managed to get the replacement exhaust parts I need close to home. It just took some gentle persuasion....

thanks for the offers of looking for parts...I do appreciate it!