• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tm9-8024 manuals on ebay

butch atkins

hey yall,just got my 35.00 tm 9-8024 from the guy on ebay,its not the glossy paged,brown cover like an original,not priced like one either,well worth the $ to keep me from working out of my original,and cheaper than having kinkos copy the digitialized one off of this site,at 11cents per page,picture quality is very good and has holes punched for anotebook,heavy paper,clear pics,his ad says he has 80 of them for sale,good luck to all on your projects

acetomatoco

RE: manual

The world has come down to "the guy on Ebay" instead of the nice Dennis Spence, a founder of the MVPA, and Portrayal Press and 40 year supporter of the hobby. We are doomed!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: manual

acetomatoco said:
The world has come down to "the guy on Ebay" instead of the nice Dennis Spence, a founder of the MVPA, and Portrayal Press and 40 year supporter of the hobby. We are doomed!
RAM! I am surprised at you - Dennis was also co-founder of Military Vehicles Magazine - a title I'm partial to myself :)

Deniis does top notch work and is a super guy - and genuinely without his efforts (both in manuals and in the hobby itself) this would be a very different hobby.

Regards,
David Doyle

butch atkins

tm9-8024

hey yall,item #350040319291,milman61 is his name and the manuals arein the buy it now section under keyword m135 m211 on ebay,as far as portrayal press is concerned i have always bought original manuals off of ebay because they are CHEAPER than they will sell their repros to you,have called 3 different occaisions to them and have never gotten a satisfactory answer from them or a decent price,i am only nrefering to m211 m135 manuals ,im sure they are an asset to the hobby ,but they have never helped me

butch atkins

re tm 9-8024 manuals on ebay

didnt get to finish post,HUGE THUNDERSTORM,TORNADO WARNINGS,am on dial up modem so downloading anything from this site is next to imposible,usually get disconnected,thanks aol,the dvd copies of the manuals that i have were made for me by a member when i loaned them to him to upload to the ss library,printer wont do double sided copies,NO DISRESPECT TO DENNIS OR HIS COMPANY,but when you can buy original manuals off of ebay way cheaper than a repro,its a no brainer,when kinkos can make you a bound copy for 11cents a page,double sided from a dvd,maybe someone should get a tad more competitive with their pricing,especially when you want to buy 3 at atime,and ram,when you point a finger ,there are 3 pointing back at you,how much do you sell on ebay,ive bought quite a lot from you,LOL,our hobby is a business,us little guys have to spend our hard earned $ on all you vendors,we have to maximize our buying power,so this is for ALL VENDORS,if you want to sell ,be competitive in your pricing,do the math ,440 pgs X 11cents,48.40,kinkos,69.00 +10.00,portrayal,30.00 +5.00 ,ebay,again,these are for m135 m211 manuals,good luck to all on your projects

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks