• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tmg off road adventure weekend 4/ 24 /15

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
And figures Saturday around 7 the wind stops and dead calm but the off road in was great having all the mud to play in there should be more pictures and videos coming soon
We just want to say thanks to 3 everyone who came out you all made for a great time and we had a great group of people looking forward to the next one different time of the year tho
Again we all at TMG say thank you and we'll hope everyone had a great time

Slim40

Hey guy's I'd like to thank Rob, John, Jeremy,Yosh and also the lady's for the cooking of the food. This was a Bad Ass weekend great group of people that showed up. Hope to participate the next time you host another event. my kid's really had a blast you guy's are the best.
Thank you

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like a fun time out in the middle of nowhere. Pretty cool bringing the MKT with and the ladies look like they were making up a big batch of good food. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Bert

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Were going to do it again so you have to make that one but we will do it different month so not to interfere with your rally tho. We are also planning another event in a few months hopefully you can make that one.

DavidWymore

Big Bear is cool, I'm hoping to do something more southern around Lake Hemet/Idyllwild/San Jacinto/Bee Canyon. Probably Thomas Mountain 6S13. There are a few of us that are a couple hours more southern than the rest. 4 hours to Barstow was no fun last weekend.

DavidWymore

Sorry I've been lagging on videos, been busy, mostly working on deuces.

Here's a little of the trash we picked up, left our campsite and surrounding area cleaner than we found it.

IMG_8630.jpg

Another Ahab

Sorry I've been lagging on videos, been busy, mostly working on deuces.

Here's a little of the trash we picked up, left our campsite and surrounding area cleaner than we found it.

View attachment 558113
"Take only pictures, leave only footprints" (or tire treads, as the case may be).

Can't anybody hate our hobby too much if that habit is a part of the signature. Good work, DW!