• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TN to WI, deuce hauling, maybe m818

kx250m1

It looks like some deuces may go for cheap, and I am wondering the cost to get them hauled to souteastern wisconsin, it may be 1 or two trucks, I may bid on a m818 if they don't go to high, also the trucks say they won't start, obviously it wouldn't be for a month or two until the euc gets cleared, let me know, and thanks in advance

Melvinitis

I can get you some bids. I have a trucker buddy over near monroe who is bringing a m1008 back for me. I have no idea the wieght, demesions on a duece, you send me that info, I will get you a bid.

kx250m1

thanks for the info, also how well do these flat tow, I should be getting a nice deuce in the next couple weeks, I hope, whenever my euc clears, right now it is in battle creek, and I looked it over and it looks to be a good runner, I was just thinking that 400 miles was a little far to flat tow a truck, and at that distance it really doesn't pay to go and look at the trucks, with the price of diesel it would cost me 300 just to go and look, well hopefully if I get one I will get there and the batteries will just be dead, and it fires right up!?!?!? obviously I am just hoping that someone overlooks a truck, and I get it cheap, again thanks in advance, for the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks