• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TNJ Murray pics

I have been there three times now and found John and his crew to be very acommadating
and helpful. They let me wander all over the place and crawl under and over anything I want.
Very nice people to deal with. The 100 mile drive is worth it.

Mike_Pop

I went there back in 2003 with Bruce Kalin. There was so much stuff that you had to climb over everything to see anything. He had a bunch of gama goats, GEOR's, deuces, 5 tons, and piles of other stuff. I heard that he started scrapping a lot of it because scrap prices are so high. Wouldn't mind going back and looking around again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks