• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TNJ T/O Heater Kits

adv789

Hey guys.... another question for you. has anybody bought the take out heater kits that TNJ is advertising on there website on the main page for the 2.5 tons, and 5 tons. ya see im looking for a heater kit and if those are good i thought about picking one up, it only gets around 5 degrees, and hardly ever gets below zero in the winter time at its coldest. so i just need a heater to take the chill away. i will also be running a radiator cover to keep the operating temp up (if i ever find one):roll:

Anyways what do you guys think about this?

Ryan

adv789

Will they work on a 1968 KJ m54 5-ton? and what is shipping on it going to cost? on other question.... do you guys have any winter fronts for covering the radiator? or would you know of somebody that does?

Thank you
Ryan

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had many dealings with TNJ Murray and have always found John Murray to be a great guy with whom to deal. I have not purchased any heaters from him, but I have bought a lot of other parts and have been very satisfied.

zout

Bought 2 of them from TNJ and everything was there - and they are both installed as of this weekend - will be posting pics on my thread later on - guys here Sun advised how to hook up the wiring to power on #10.

adv789

Bought 2 of them from TNJ and everything was there - and they are both installed as of this weekend - will be posting pics on my thread later on - guys here Sun advised how to hook up the wiring to power on #10.
Sounds like TNJ is a good place then. i will probably get one coming next pay day.

Zout: what is a link to your thread. i want to see what you have been doing with your heater kit? and see some pics

Thanks
Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks