• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TOCCOA GA. military collecters show

Geronimo

Thanks to Ron, and all you guys for attending !!! This was a record year, and best so far. I hope you all had a good time and will come back next year. Thanks again, we could not do it without you all !!!!!

Thanks!
Bucky Simmons

poppop

RE: Toccoa show

Hey Guys
Its five o:clock Monday afternoon and I have been home one half hour. Stayed in Toccoa Sat. night and Sunday drove the 813 to West Point Ga, 3 1/2 hours. This morning had breakfast in Alabama before daylight, then back to Ga. to load 10,000 pounds worth of forklift my buddy bought in a GSA sale last week. Then five hours driving time home. Bjorn, my hats off to you buddy for your long trip. I was glad to see home. The 813 did great with the exception of blowing the end out off the muffler when we left the show. I found out how leaky these cabs are. Sunday stuffed rags in holes and cut carpet for the floors. Still had to run with the windows down to even be bearable. Last night even my socks were black with soot. This morning bought duct tape and sealed every seam that had black streaks and still had to crack the windshields to back it bearable. Anyone know the best place to buy a muffler?? Clint beat me to the photos but I will post some more and try not to duplicate. Ron and Clint, it was great to meet you guys.

Geronimo

After many request for the date of the 2007 event, we wish to inform everyone that the owners of this site are no longer members of the Currahee Military Weekend. After much thought we have decided to discontinue our involvement as it seems the event has strayed away from the being about veterans/military and is now more focused on financial, and political gains from the event. This in our opinion taints any and all our hard work to build this event into what it has become and no longer wish to capitalize on the members of our military past, and present.

Thanks, owners www.camptoccoareunion.com

We appreciate all the support from everyone in the past, and wish you all the best in the future.

Thanks 2003-2006.

poppop

Thats to bad!! we had a great time there. Will the re-union still take place? One of the most enjoyable things for me was meeting all the old vets that actually took part in the invasion at the motel breakfast each morning. Oh the stories they had!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks