• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Today I am a proud owner of an M931.

Excuse Me

This morning went and picked up my new to me M931. I assume it is an A2? 8.3L Cant wait to get started on it. It will be for farm usage pulling a large sprayer around.
DSC02268.jpgDSC02269.jpgDSC02270.jpgDSC02271.jpgDSC02272.jpgDSC02274.jpgDSC02275.jpg

CTIS even works........for now. Boy is it ever slow to deflate 6 big tires to run flat mode.

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was watching some but they went a little higher than I wanted to pay. Congrats on the new truck!

jw4x4

Congrats!!! That truck will not even know there's a sprayer behind it. I see the dog has already been in the cab. He should enjoy the view from up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks