• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Today's clueless ebay seller award...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I work for a company that sells 90% of their stuff on ebay, so I am on all day long, looking at similar product to research market conditions, competition prices, etc., and I see insane stuff like this all the time...

Did you guys see the time machine a few months ago? Hysterical!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonder is this guy is related to the chap that got the $103 for a NATO slave adapter? Just think, I gave one of these to DR! Man, I'm giving away hundreds.

Desert Rat

Thanks Kenny for helping me save a few $$$. Of course we're still working on a couple of holes........................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks