• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tons of M1009s in the movie Buffalo Soldiers...

linx310

Saw the movie Buffalo Soldiers today. It was made back in 2001. Seems like every scene had M1009s in it with various configurations.

The movie was meh...kinda feels like they were trying to make a full metal jacket type movie but for those who served in Germany in the 1980s.

IMDb - Buffalo Soldiers (2001)

idM1028

Been a while since I've seen it, but I'm familiar with the movie. I'm kinda partial to the scene where the whole platoon/company (like I said it's been a while) unloaded on the guy's Mercedes.rofl

niferous

I saw it when I was in the Army. I think they actually had a good military advisor on the film. I did think it was pretty dark which is why it didn't ever make it to the theaters. Bad timing with 9/11 and it didn't present the US Army in a good light at all.

Nico

1 -most authentic: on pic 8-9 the driver push the tailgate window down by hand while using the taligate crank/handle ;-)

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks