• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Too Many Deuces?

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice collection! I was just telling my wife that my deuce is lonely. You sure dont have that problem

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I was selling a lot of Deuces the two biggest sales killers were "I need to get permission from my wife" or home owners association..to which I would reply "thanks for stopping"!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Allright, I thought I was slipping to the dark side buying a second truck (not an MV). I now accept that I am still far from the edge.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I used to think there was no such thing as too many deuces but now I'm starting to wonder...This past weekend my son and a couple buddies fired up all the running deuces and took this pic (with my Humvee and 5 ton as bookends). And these are just the running ones 😳. I think I've become a hoarder!
View attachment 801073
tie6044, you have enough "kids" to start a ball team! Eighteen (+2) is a bunch of iron. You could glue all 18 of them together and have a 45 ton...

That looks like one more happy dog in the picture too ;-) Can't say for sure, but I think I would have had a good time just getting to drive them all around the field a time or two. FIRST CLASS FAMILY you have there. Makes my one tiny little M936 feel a little lonesome...