• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took a nice fall moring trip around the area.

IRWFO

The three of us met up this morning and enjoyed a nice crisp fall road trip. Just about a 50 mile loop through some back roads of Long Island (not many left). Stopped for breakfast and to check out the Navy aircraft on display. Looks like this might become a regular thing. Anyone in the area wanting to join us let me know. Next time we are going to check out old Camp Hero military base in Montauk Point New York.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

Nice to see your 1009 back on the road IRWFO! The weather was great. I was splitting & stacking wood all weekend but have finally completed that task so I should be able to join you guys soon. There are plenty of places to go.

Here's some pics of when we visited Camp Hero a couple of years ago.

See ya.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks