• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took Deuce to the local mud pit

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are there any particular sources for these surplus tires? Also, I didn't see rims advertised on OD Irons website, is there something I'm missing?

Would these tires be better in snow? If not, do you have a recommendation for snow? I won't be doing a lot of snow driving, but I need the capability since snow doesn't always change my schedule.

THanks,

DanMartin

I'll second the Berg tires referral...great tires, great price, fast turnaround.

Send a PM to Mike at OD Iron for the wheels. He is "Devilman96" here on Steel Soldiers, or you can email him from the link on his site (www.odiron.com). Again, great product.

TSmallwood

More Pictures of the Deuce

Had an issue with the breaks the front drivers break line, had a break looks as if the line was kinked and cracked leaving me no breaks.
Had to take a pair of vice grips and pinch the line to get her home.
Well we had fun and got a lot of looks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks