• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took my trailer out camping

RjSteed

Drove about 45 minutes away, and she hauled fine... Now I need to start looking things to do to her.

• Change out Brake Lights to LED
  • Install LED Lights into interior
  • Axle/ Hubs/ Wheels/ E Brakes
  • Remove Lunette and install coupler (Maybe... This is purely for weight reduction)
  • Remove Front leg and install telescoping leg (Weight reduction and wont have to wait for wife to help load the trailer when fully loaded)

Has anyone used that stuff you roll on for rust? It turns it into something other than rust...

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For whatever reason I cant add the pic to the site or through URL... Uhg... Ill link them, am I allowed to do that?
You're allowed, but it's not encouraged to remote link them. Embedding remote images is disabled on the site as well. (It only displays as a link to try to get people to upload directly) Most likely your issue is due to security settings on your browser. Unless you're using tapatalk, then you need to change your image sharing options to attachment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks