• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the Deuce to a car show

Prod

I actually only took one pic of the deuce. There were a ton of really nice cars there, and amid all the pristine paint jobs and Armorall was my rough-around-the-edges behemoth.

Some other pics from the show:

Last edited:

OEFISHER

I took my deuce to one last year. It is definitely not show class so I put up a sign the said, "This is the only vehicle here you are encouraged to climb on". I think I had more vets than kids crawling all over it. It was a real good time and will do it again this year. Even got several votes for "Best of show"!

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great thread I was asked to put a display in a car show last weekend. I made part of it interactive with some stuff for the kids to put on and take pictures with. I let them crawl all over a DUKW that needs lots of work but runs Ok and I put in a WLA and a Jeep. It was a big hit. Eddy

Attachments

boomer

Prod,
Nice Deuce. Some of the cars are nice, too. How was the 69 Camaro? You only got a corner of it. Also, what the he!! is that black thing, a '50's Vette (wanna be) with the broken door?

Last edited:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Deuce looks sharp[thumbzup]

I love taking mine to car shows. When you show up all the eyes come up from the chrome and shiny paint and are all over you.

I have one here in Culver City, CA on May 7 Culver City Car Show. If anyone is in the area come by and say "Hello." You won't be able to miss us.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to all you guys who are willing to attend car shows and let strangers crawl all over your trucks. You are doing the public a service and are planting seeds of OD in the minds of our youth. The future of our hobby is being paid forward by y'all, so thanks!!

Rick

Prod

The Deuce looks sharp[thumbzup]

I love taking mine to car shows. When you show up all the eyes come up from the chrome and shiny paint and are all over you.

I have one here in Culver City, CA on May 7 Culver City Car Show. If anyone is in the area come by and say "Hello." You won't be able to miss us.
I'll try to keep that in mind. That's a bit of a hike for the Deuce given current gas prices, but I might ride my bike up there and stop by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks