• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the wife out in the Old truck.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What rifle? I didn't see any rifle! Hmmmmm roflmao EXCELLENT scenery! Congrats!
God bless and thanks for sharing your photos and story!
Tony[thumbzup]

pvtjorge

It's great when our wives go with us and participate in this MV thing. I know and I appreciate it. We just got home from doing the 100 mile Red Ballin convoy. A 11 hour drive from home. She's in the bed now resting.

Last edited:

idM1028

Nice. Don't get a M1009. It's not a matter of "if" those 10-bolts will blow its a matter of "when" You could always make the truck into a "Combat Cadillac" (M1008/M1028, etc. parts on a similar-year Suburban body) One of my favorite places to wheel around here is a place called Overhills. Its an old Rockefeller estate that was bought up by the army. Nothing too crazy wheeling-wise, but its interesting to look at the old buildings and there's good fishing up there. Don't bother with the the useless/pics emoticon, you can google "Overhills" and I'll probably post some now.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice

Great photos and I wish I had country to play in like that where I lived!

Also, wife won't go near the trucks:roll:

David