• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tool box in Corpus Christi TX to go north

evldoer

Just won a snap on tool box upper from GL and thought I would post on here. I need it moved north. Ultimately it will end up here in Wisconsin but my Dad is in Arkansas and could pick up anywhere in Arkansas or Texas. If anyone has the time and room it would be a great help, and I can pay a fair price. Thanks, Mike

Craig A Tull

Mike, I live near CC and could pick it up and get it off base to near Beeville, if it is not too big to put in my van. not sure if I can be of any help getting it any farther north, but could store it for a while until you get something worked out.
Craig A Tull

evldoer

Thanks for the offer Craig, I think my Dad is going to make the trip down to CC, if something comes up and he can't make it I will get in touch with you. Thanks again for the offer to help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks