• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tool kit and Jerry can strapping

shadowdd

Does anyone know where to get the strapping to hold down the jerry can and also the tool strapping on the pioneer tool kit. All I can find is bulk webbing online.

Thanks
Bryan

amgeneral72

I make and sell the alligator straps in od nylon. Pre made different lengths and width's. If your coming to the GA rally Ill have them available there.

Last edited:

shadowdd

Thanks for all the info, unfortunately I can't make the GA rally so I might hit you up to send me some... I'll try and measure them over the weekend and see what lengths I need.

Thanks again, Bryan

amgeneral72

I can send longer than what you need for the pioneer rack and you can just cut and melt the ends to whatever length you want. I see different people strap them different ways. The jerry can straps are the correct length.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks