• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tools needed to Replace V belts on M998

Luckygirl

Hey yall,
I will be replacing my belts this weekend and I do not want to drag, my big ass snapon tool box, home from work. Anyone have a list of tools, and sizes, I will need to accomplish this task?

Thanks.

Dock Rocker

I am not much help but I am sure it’s all addressed in the Tm.

I would go ahead and order the quick disconnect for your fan hydraulic hose so it will be easier next time. That stupid hydraulic line has generated quite a few curse words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5/8 socket and box wrench for the bottom bolts. 9/16 for the top and the stupid hyd line on the fan. A 1/2 drive breaker bar to hold tension wile tightening the bolts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks