• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top and Rear Canvas Tie Down Question

Hello, I ran into a problem, Some crack head broke into my storage yard over the week end. They tried to steal the canvas top of of my 211. Who knows why, we manage to get to the yard just in time to chase them away. ( we have cameras ) Well The both tops were on the ground. I am having a **** of a time remembering how they were tied to the truck. I had an instruction sheet years ago, but I cannot find it. Does any one have the diagram of how to properly tie the top and rear canvas down again?

Thanks

Chris
:-?

The rear canvas is held to the rear support by screws and the top slides in to the top of the wind shield and go's over the rear canvas .

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys, I have been getting most of my trucks ready for the big move, its not safe here any more. We had another break in last night and its only going to get worse. This storage yard is finished, too much low life trash in the area. I have a house 40 miles from here in the mountains, my back yard is going to become my parking lot. Luckily I have eight acres to play with. The trucks should be safe there till I can get a better place.

tlmob1

Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum and just bought a 1953 GMC 6X6 M135. Would like to know where I can get Cargo bows and canvas for cab and cargo bed. Any and all help would be greatly appriciated. Thanx.:driver:

rogersn67

Overlord, sorry for your troubles. Glad you have a place to take your Iron to. Do you know if it is a drug problem, or is it people who are not working, what is causing the issues out your way?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks